SINGAPORE TO GENTING HIGHLAND
have you ever been to Genting Highlands? it is Malaysian highland resort that is a short drive from Singapore. If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday, it’s certainly worth checking out.
How To Get To Genting Highland
There are a few different routes you may take from Singapore, but I usually suggest using a small van or MPVs. These vans/MPVs are quite popular among Singaporean Traveller since they are inexpensive and cozy. They also have air conditioning, which is necessary in the tropical heat. To keep you connected while driving, some even come with WiFi and in-car entertainment systems.
- Travel Time Hours: 4 – 7 hours (depending on traffic)
- Recommended: 3 days 2 night
- What To do: Genting Highlands Theme Park, Skytropolis ,Indoor Theme Park, Casino de Genting,Awana Horse Ranch, Chin Swee Cave Temple, First World Indoor Theme Park, Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm, Genting Outdoor Theme Park & Genting Highland’s Night Market
- What To Eat: Malay dishes, Indian dishes,Chinese dishes & Western dishes
- Genting Weather: It has a subtropical highland climate akin to spring, with daily lows of 10 to 25 degrees Celsius. Normally, the daytime high is approximately 22°C, and the low, which is around 12°C at night, occurs in the late afternoon and early evening.
How long is the journey from Singapore to Genting?
The journey itself takes 4–7 hours, depending on traffic. And once you get there, there is a lot thing to do! Genting Highlands is home to casinos, theme parks, five-star hotels, and a variety of outdoor activities including golfing and hiking. It’s a nice place to relax and have fun.
Why You Need To Hire
Private Car Rental.
Have Decided Yet?
If you’re trying to decide for a fun day trip or weekend getaway with family, give Genting Highlands some serious consideration. Simply get behind the mini van and begin travelling!
Conclusion : Overall, hiring an MPV to travel to Genting from Singapore can provide you with a comfortable, convenient, and cost-effective way to plan their own itinerary, travel as a group, and have a safe journey.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved.